Tuesday 12 February 2013

10 Little Secrets Tag!



The amazing BeautyCrush created this great Tag so i thought id let you in on my Little Secrets ^_^

1. what is one product that makes you feel like a million dollars?
Gel Eyeliner
I don't know why i think its because it gives me a little bit of a sultry look.

2. what is your skincare secret? /A passed down skin care tip.
Eight Hour Cream 
i love Elizabeth Arden Eight hour cream, i actually mix a little bit into my moisturizer to give my skin that extra kick and its an amazing all round product. You can use it on your lips on your face on any dry skin its great for knees and elbows after exfoliating. its a must have 

3. Share your hair care secret?
If Im not leaving the House or just going to the supermarket.
Don't wash your hair. I only wash my hair about every 3 days that's what dry shampoo is for and the bun.
Your hair can be extremely damaged from over washing and for people like me with super curly hair having to straighten your hair takes way to long and causes a lot of damage if used everyday.

4.What is your biggest diet rule?
If you want a chocolate bar have a chocolate bar
Just done have one that's got more than one strip
And definitely not every day

5. Any workout tips?
If you have a friend who is into fitness maybe they are a personal trainer or just work out everyday.
Ask them to help any good friend will be willing.
My best friend jade is joining the army and has to do lots of fitness so today i asked her to train me so we went the park and well lets just say i still cant breath right.

6.Which perfume is your secret weapon?
Jo Malone's "orange blossom"and "blackberry and bay"
together they are my signature scent if im going to a job interview i use more of the "blackberry and bay" as its alittle more sophisticated, but if im going out shopping i use a little more "orange blossom" its so sweet i love it.
(review coming soon) 

7. Show us a clothing item of yours which always turns heads?
*
so it might be a simple black pencil skirt but anyone who knows me is shocked when my legs see the sun.

8. What is your most treasured piece of jewellery?
i have a really small gold cross necklace that my cousin gave me as a thank you for being her brides maid 

9.Who is your style crush?
Demi Lovato 
i love her style the rocker side i love.

10. Tell us something we don't know about you?
I come off very confident But most of the time im trying to guess what people are thinking of me
ill be walking though college and unless i have a crazy make up ill be thinking people are judging me.
I feel more confident looking like this
and yes this is me. the make up was done by the very talented Hannah Stankowski
please follow her on instagram 


thank you for reading 

xxx
kirsty 









No comments:

Post a Comment